1. What are the main four blood groups?
2. Which two parts of the body continue to grow for our entire life?
3. Where in the body would you find the cochlea and the stirrup?
4. Where in the body would you find the hallux?
5. Where in the human body would you find the thinnest skin?
6. What are the names given to the pits in the skin from which hairs grow out of?
7. What is the more familiar name for the disease rubella?
8. What name is given to the collection of 22 bones found in the head?
9. What is another name for the human voice box?
10. Which is the largest part of the human brain? — Rehan Jalal
1. A, B, AB and O
2. Our nose and ears
3. The ear
4. On our foot – it’s our big toe
5. The eyelids
7. German measles
8. The skull
10. The cerebrum